Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday


Well its Thursday...it started out sooo hectic..I think its going to turn out better though. Just a crazy morning. Joel and I are doing great...couldn't be better. I brought him home a Reeses and a lil' card last night(Reeses is his favorite) so I'm still winning him over good :). The reception is getting closer by the second...I am sooo excited too! Then, Sunday is Fathers Day so we'll be making our rounds Sunday. Next weekend Saturday is Gingers Baby Shower and Sunday is Bessies bridal shower so I'll be busy. Also, I think the reception planning is turning out great. On another note, Ashton and I have swam everyday since Sunday night(except I swam alone Monday...he went to see his other grandparents) so we are getting our exercise in. Well talk soon!

No comments: