Friday, September 19, 2008

the chill is coming faster than we think...09/19


Today is Friday and an unusual one at that...not so busy at work. Everythings going

good we're both staying busy and working on the house. I got his wedding band and its gorgeous...I spent much thought on it and got it engraved on the inside and also got comfort fit as well as the widest available. He was so proud and I to...for that reason mostly. All the animals on our little farm are doing good. I was so thankful to spend a long afternoon with my dad's parents this week...its just something I need to make time for. I wouldn't trade it for nothing...we picked pears and talked all afternoon...it was truly a blessing. Its real rainy today but in lots of ways we need it. On another note, we're planning our Christmas party at work...it doesn't even seem time but it is. Everythings good and we hope you as well. Talk again soon!!



As Always,
Joel and Victoria

No comments: