Friday, October 3, 2008

Little is much when God is in it...10/03/08


Hello everyone! Joel and I are doing great...always staying busy and still each others best friend...a wise man once told us...if your each others best friend...you will make it and in a lot of ways thats so true. I can't imagine expecting our marriage to go to the highest level possible and me not being able to tell him any and everything. On another note, Everything on our little farm are all doing good. We have plenty of bills and it just amazes me every week how God takes our"little" and makes it "big" and takes care of it all. Continue to pray for Ginger...her surgery is Thursday...Joel and I are staying with her all weekend since Lance is out of town hiking up a mountain. I figure we'll have fun hanging out like we always do. Well everythings going just great and hope everythings treating you well too. Have a great weekend!


As Always,
Joel and Victoria

No comments: