Friday, October 21, 2011

my dream career...

Theres many things of which I LOVE to do more than anything BUT theres many that do much better at it. Such as..drawing,singing,acting,photography, etc. Then! theres so many things that I THINK I would LOVE but never done them yet play drums,violin,e.guitar (or bass),piano, have my own singing group(I've sung with but never my own), reading and defining egyptian calligraphy, etc. THEN...theres this thing that I know I've waited too long to persue or I just know truthfully I struggled with high school and couldn't go higher BUT still regret not doing it and its criminal justice. Just the thrill and joy I get of noticing things about people...just small BUT could be important things. I wish that I could be a successful mystery solving writer if not a detective but in that ...I am aweful with spelling and punctuation. To be the first time you meet someone and already notice...they have a pet,ate bacon for supper, keeps a tight schedule or moves on the go, etc. ..its just so much fun. Sherlock Holmes, Jessica(Murder she wrote), House, and so many others are many that I just adore to consume time watching. If only career paths were easy and FREE..my choice could be made. :)

As Always, Joel and Victoria

No comments: