Thursday, June 21, 2012

Written in Red

There's so many times in my life that I have let God down. I started thinking of the song, "Written in Red". The chorus of that song continually repeats "I love you", just like God says. I don't know about you but it absolutely breaks me. Me, who is so undeservingly loved over and over. I can't do anything but think of all the times I have let him down, as I try to sing along to that song.Sometimes I can just be so selfish when things don't seem to be going in my favor but God actually has something much bigger for me. I'm just not taking time to notice. I just want to say that our God is so amazing. Theres no way to even put it in words. When I couldn't come to him..He came to me. Thank the Lord! I can be so much better than what I am now but I'm thankful that I'm not who I was. We serve a mighty God folks.


No comments: