Friday, May 29, 2009

friday...finally??..is it really true?!

Today was a good day. I woke up feeling good which hasn't happened in awhile. I believe Joel is trying to start sleepwalking. In the meantime, the dogs(Darla and Paris) are going nutts at night(I'm guessing theres more creatures coming out in the summer). I had a doctors appt. today that I've been waiting on!! I had been put on a lactose-free and gluten free diet at the same time to see if either would help and I couldn't tell any difference. Today he told me I could eat whatever I felt like eating.....PRAISE THE LORD!!! All the major tests came back ok which is awesome because boy! there were some scary ones. Ashton is graduating preschool tonight ...man! that blows my mind!! It seems like yesterday that he was in diapers...trying SO hard to reach doorknobs and now he goes in and out of them like its nothing. Time flys-don't it!?! Anyways, Joel and I are doing well. Working on the house and praying for what God has laid in our future. Hes leaning towards Hwy. Patrol as a option but we're still open for others. Just keep us in your prayers...we're doing fine...we just have went from no bills hardly to an infinity amount of medical charges at several places that was just unseen for us. But we're doing good...enjoying time together as usual. Hope all of you have a great weekend!


As Always,
Joel and Victoria

No comments: