Monday, June 1, 2009

monday june 1st

Today is good! We're busy at work but thats job security and also makes the day go faster. Saturday when we both got off work..we worked in the yard until dark...it looks good! Darla and Paris are still barking crazy at night...I don't know what has started bothering them but I wish it would leave,lol. I feel really good today...I was scared to walk last night thinking I would start hurting but I think the mile may have helped me. Everythings going good...the house is more and more coming together. We're still waiting for one more college to accept or decline Joel for nursing school and we should get it this week or next. Be thinking of him..hes kind of unsure what he really wants to do at this point. Have a good day!

As Always,
Joel and Victoria

No comments: