Wednesday, April 2, 2008

04-02-08 "tuesday"


Well all the wedding stuff has come together sooo well thus far. And about Joel, he has red throat and a lot of drainage(prob. tonsilitus too)...but I'm grateful its not the flu. Work on the otherhand, has been a breeze so far today so maybe I can get out in time to make it to church before its over. The house is really coming along...if only we could get started with our carpet....Joel's knees are nothing but scar tissue -due to no collagen so he can't do anything like that. We're really looking forward to the wedding and I'm sure the "decorating bloopers!" And as a final note...what about the sea animals??Does anyone care about the beautiful sea animals :)...their sooo pretty and the waters so polluted...I'd like more movies and cartoons for the animals...maybe even the proceeds to go towards the sea life...anyways thats just me thinking again...Tootle loos(I think thats how you say it...or at least thats how I have for years HA)!!

No comments: