Friday, April 25, 2008

04-25-08 Finally Friday


Joel and I are still doing very well as newlyweds(since Tuesday). Still getting a lot done at the house. If I could only remember to get my last name changed over with everything. Today is an aweful pretty day outside-I sure could get some outside work done today. Saturday (tomorrow)my boss is having me a lingerie shower at her house for me with my coworkers(this should be interesting : ) ). I'm sure that we'll have a blast- I work with an amazing group of women. Well anyways Joel and I can't wait to get home from work everyday to see each other and I hope that never changes! : ) I've been bringing home a good article out of a magazine to read everyday and we spend much time talking about our days and we never run out of things to say. Its a great beginning to forever! Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

Congratulations!!! And may God bless you!

Mrs. Marilyn