Saturday, April 12, 2008

04.12.08




Well I have been under the weather and out of work for 4 days!!! But I am so glad to be back on top of the world now and out of the house(back to work). Joel, in the meantime, has been doing all he can at the house without me. The wedding countdown continues....my work is throwing me a lingerie party on the 26th of the month and that should be interesting. Its the best bunch of ladies though-I'm sure we'll have a blast. Now, if I could just tell Joel and it hit him how close the wedding is and they need to go get their tuxs!! Oh goodness, MEN!! : ) Anyways, Its a beautiful day outside and I hope all of you are having a time with it.!! Toodle doo!! Oh yeah, and if you haven't notices the colors of our blog background is our wedding colors.

No comments: