Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday the 28th of July


Today has been good but soooo busy...everyone planned to be at the pharmacy this morning I believe and at the same time at that. I have some cookies in the fridge that I'm thinking about cooking tonight when I get home....(pretty sad I guess but their turtle cookies :) yum!).My pastors wife gave the ladies these great devotionals and I just love them! They fit in my purse so I can bring them on my lunch break. The puppies and Darla (and horses) are all get no over-the-weekend vet bills woohoo. Ginger(Joels sister) 's new baby Braxton is doing good...the doctor just doesn't want him out in public for another month since he was such a premature birth...we went over there after church last night to see him and Ashton and hangout. We ate cinnamon rolls and drank the famous "Highpoint Coffee"....it was fun and its easy since their house is walking distance away. Joel and I are doing good...I'm just sooo ready for the house to get done. I really want to work on it tonight because I saw a spider as big as my hand in our bedroom but you know its like a playground for them....theres tools and boxes and carpet rolled up everywhere. It'll all work out in due time...I just hate looking behind me or thinking somethings crawling on me when its not really,lol. Church was great yesterday...we need to have our school supplies bought and bring to church Wednesday night to pack them for all the bus kids new school year..we do this every yr. and I think its a great help! Toodle loos for now!

No comments: