Wednesday, July 30, 2008

thinking of my lil' cowboys...


Today has been so adventurous today. We started out having to call the fire dept. at work today and its been busy ever since. I think its starting to slow down though. I was just thinking of my lil' cowboys...and the new baby...I can't call him one because Lance says Joel will not be his favorite like Ashtons,hehe. For lunch today I had a classic p'zone from pizza hut and boy do I recommend it! Get the classic..which is supreme....its enough for 2 people and 3 depending on the people....for just $5.99 too.....you've got to try it. Anyways on another note, we have our puppies another round on the parvo shot last night....since their mom died from it...we make sure they get it when its time. Joel and I haven't been sick lately and neither has our pets or family so we have lots to be thankful for. We are doing great...trying to stop in our busy lives at least one night a week for a movie with each other(last night was our night this week) I think its helpful and healthy for our marriage...if you don't take time who will?? no one can for you...anyways this is it for another chapter in our lives...have a great night!

No comments: