Friday, July 11, 2008


Woohoo...Friday is here,lol. Joel and I are doing great. We have the laminate flooring down in the livingroom and painted the walls Red Ginseng....it looks good but will be much better when we get the trim and new plug covers up...all that will be country white. Its coming along for us, its definetly better than how it was when we first got it. Just think one day when we have it ALL done..thats it no house payment or anything unless he decides to move or the house starts falling apart. Today, work dragged and dragged...well for the most part...theres always something I can do...my feet have just really been getting to me lately standing. This too will pass...I hope. Church was great Sunday ...our 4th celebration...Peach won the homemade ice cream contest and rightfully so...it was so awesome but it all was. Tonight I think we have to do the dreadful...go grocery shopping at Walmart : l....I guess we need to look at the positive ...at least we're able to go. Anyways, lifes treating us good...we really are truly blessed in every category. I just pray that he'll have his job farming for the Morris's for alittle while longer...the tornado took the whole building so hes just helped clean and farm but after that.....its going to sadly eventually end. He just loves his job so much and then the stress of finding one. But it will all work out. Romans 8:28...Anyways I'm fixing to plan supper so we will catch you all soon!!

No comments: