Monday, August 4, 2008

me....sick


Friday I had to leave work...and go to doctor. The fever part is leaving me though(which was my biggest problem)...I think its just something that has to do what its going to do and leave on its own...nothing I do seems to help. I have stayed faithful to the sinus rinse...it works(just feels weird...something up your nose)! I'm so thankful that the fever gone!!! I pretty much was in a "rabbit hole" all weekend...On another note, Bessies wedding went well. I'm glad for her. And on Joel's side....his parents got a new vehicle...Nissan Versa...great gas mileage....I'm glad for them too. Today is steady at work but not bad. I can't wait til' I'm much better so I can hold lil' Braxton...can't be around him right now... :( Well have a great day!! God Bless!


As Always,
Joel and Victoria

No comments: