Wednesday, August 20, 2008

08-20-08...my birthday


Today has been a good day. Not to busy at work and we got rain that we need. I am 20 years old today and I think this has been the best birthday for me. My coworkers bought me lunch and balloons with the cutest ceramic puppy. Joel, me, ginger, and lance are suppost to go eat at Olive Garden and go shopping for my b-day this Sat. night. I'm excited simply because he thought about it and I really haven't bought clothes in forever-which I really need some. Everything is going great including Joel and I. I hope that you have a great day too.


As Always,
Joel and Victoria

1 comment:

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

Happy Birthday to you ----Happy Birthday to you --- Happy Birthday dear Victoriaaaaaaaa -----Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuu!

Consider yourself sung to! ha

Hope you have many more happy, happy birthdays to come!

God bless you!
Mrs. Marilyn