Sunday, August 17, 2008

8-17-08..Sunday


Today was Sunday and we had a great day at church. We had service, a fellowship, and then another service and went home. We do it that way on occasions. It was our pastor's wifes birthday and their anniversary. He had a great message on marriage after the meal..it was just great for all of us. Suppers hopefully going to be good..I have marinated tenderloins all night wrapped in bacon and I plan to do a angel food cake with strawberry glaze that I have had making overnight as well in the fridge. No for sure of anything else really. Joel and I are doing great and we got one piece of trim up in the livingroom and it looks good too. I am so excited about our house....I hate that everything is going so slow but it has and will definetly pay off. Hope all of you have a great rest of the day.


As Always,
Joel and Victoria

No comments: