Friday, August 29, 2008

08-29-08


Today has been a great Friday. I have got everything caught up on the house and have packed to leave for Alabama. I had to get Joels church clothes for Sunday ironed and everything done that would need to be done before I get back on Sunday afternoon so I've had to think ahead all day. I'm real excited about going to the youth conference-I think we'll have a great time. I've got Darla and the puppies doing well and so are the horses and chickens too(and anything else we may have :).. ). Lifes going well for Joel and I...happy as ever. I think I'll be fired up since I'll be at that this weekend and our Revival at our church starts Sunday night-Wednesday night. Maybe it won't rain too much...and if it does it'll be alright...I heard that it was suppost to. Well catch you guys later!God Bless!



As Always,
Joel and Victoria

No comments: